Lego sandwich recipe
- 2 slices bread cut into 4 x 7cm rectangles (crusts removed)
- 1 slice bread cut into 6 x 1cm circles
Spread your filling of choice onto one of the rectangles and place the second on top to form a “finger”.
Using cream cheese, glue the discs on top in 2 rows to form the Lego press studs.
Find related kids party recipes:
- Chicken sausage rolls
- Chocolate balloon bowls
- Frog in the pond cupcakes
- Funny face biscuits
- Tic toc tea cups
- Garden party cheesecake cupcakes
- Fairy birthday party cake
- Mini Hotdogs
- Party pizzas
- Use a favourite filling such as tuna and cream cheese, chicken and mayo, or ham and cheese.
- Use wholegrain breads with seeds to give an extra vitamin hit.
- This recipe was created by Rebecca Perry for GLAD.