- 2 cups dried macaroni pasta, cooked
- 1 tin soup
- 1 tin (375ml) evaporated milk
- 1 (425g) tin tuna
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 2 cup cheese,grated
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 small onion, diced
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
In a bowl, combine åÊsoup and evaporated milk.
Add tuna, macaroni, red capsicum, corn, onion and half of the cheese. Mix well.
Pour into a baking dish and top with the breadcrumbs and remaining cheese.
Bake at 180å¡C for 30 minutes.
- You can toss in other vegetables that you have on hand to increase the vegetable content in this recipe.
- This can be made ahead of time and reheated.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s beståÊrecipe finder.