Pineapple and Peanut slaw
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup thick Greek yoghurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch cayenne pepper, optional
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika, optional
- ¼ small purple or green cabbage, shredded
- 1 ripe pineapple, skin cut off, diced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
Mix mayonnaise, yoghurt and lemon juice, Dijon mustard and cayenne pepper and paprika together to form dressing.
Toss dressing with the cabbage, pineapple, carrots and celery and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve topped with spring onions and peanuts.
Find more Delicious Dole Tropical Gold Pineapple recipes:
- Pineapple and peanut slaw
- Roast pork loin with pineapple and pecan stuffing
- Pineapple, bacon and spinach salad
- Thai chicken and pineapple curry
- Sticky pineapple chicken drums
- Ham and pineapple melt
- Pineapple, paw paw and banana smoothie
- Pineapple tarte tatin
- Pineapple and paw paw salsa
- Pineapple and carrot cake
- Pineapple compote
- This recipe was bought to you by Dole.