Easter bunny breakfast
- 1 rasher streaky bacon
- 1 egg
- 3 chives
- 2 blueberries
Step 1. Cut bacon rasher in half. In a nonstick pan, fry for 2 minutes each side. Remove to a plate lined with absorbent paper.
Step 2. Fry egg over gentle heat for 2-4 minutes until cooked to your liking.
Step 3. Place egg on a plate. Cut chives in half and arrange on egg as whiskers.
Step 4. Position blueberries as the eyes and fried bacon as the ears.
- Serve with toast on the side for a complete breakfast.
- Choose free range eggs where possible.
- On the day you have your Easter egg hunt you could make these cute Bunny butt pancakes. They are just like those bunnies in the garden.
- If you love Hot cross buns you will love these Hot cross cookies. They are the perfect compromise and much faster to make than their traditional cousins.
- These Coconut cream eggs are perfect for when you need to know exactly what is in your Easter treats. The kids will also love making these with you.
- This Cream egg cheesecake is worthy of being the centrepieces for your special Easter dinner. It is easy to make ahead and will please the whole family.
- These Carrot topped cupcakes are topped with sweet marzipan but don't be fooled into thinking they are all sweet. The cupcakes under the carrots have a zingy lime flavour.
- This recipe was created for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder by Greer Worsley, who blogs at Typically Red