Chocolate brownie bliss balls
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups (240g) pitted dates
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup (45g) desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp salt
Step 1. Gather your ingredients. You will need a food processor for this recipe.
Step 2. Blitz walnuts and dates for 1-2 minutes until finely processed.
Step 3. Add remaining ingredients and blitz until mixture resembles a coarse paste.
Step 4. Using damp hands, form into heaped teaspoon size balls. Refrigerate for two hours to set.
Find more healthier sweet treats
- Chia seed muesli bars
- Cornflake, sultana and cranberry biscuits
- No bake trail mix biscuits
- Healthy chocolate brownie
- Coconut bran biscuits
- Banana biscuits
- You could use almonds in place of walnuts, or a combination of the two.
- Dust balls in extra cocoa for a bigger chocolatey kick.
- This recipe was created for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder by Greer Worsley