Slow cooker hot chocolate
- 2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 6 cup milk
Place all ingredients into a crockpot or slow cooker.
Set the crockpot or slow cooker to a low setting.
Using a whisk, mix all ingredients together until well combined. Cook on low for 2 hours. Stop to stir every 30 minutes to ensure the chocolate chips are not melted onto the bottom. Serve and enjoy!
Find more delicious chocolate recipes
- Chocolate bark
- Choc-cherry fudge
- Chocolate bread
- Chocolate afghans
- Chocolate crackle egg baskets
- Chocolate mud cake
- Chocolate-iced teddy bear cake
- Double choc fudge brownies
- Easy chocolate brownies
- Marbled chocolates
- Rocky road
- Mars Bar slice
- Yummy chocolate brownies
- Rainbow cake
- This is definitely a decadent hot chocolate and not really meant for those on a diet.
- You can add extra milk or reduce the condensed milk if you don’t like your hot chocolate too sweet.
- You could make this with white chocolate instead of milk chocolate.
- I like to serve this with little biscotti or some marshmallows.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.